* * *

* * *

Pages

17.11.10

Holiday Lookbook!

So, in preparation for the Vintage Madison Holiday Pop-up Shop, Claire and I decided to have a photoshoot. It was tons of fun! We staged a sort of Holiday party at our friend Alice's house. . . complete with cocktails and very yummy cupcakes. My sweetheart, Josh, was nice enough to "model" for a few shots (doesn't he look handsome in the 3 piece suite--so Don Draper!)
We also had two sweet girls, Erica and Victoria, model for us. I think they had a lot of fun playing dress-up!
I did all the photography myself, and was pretty nervous about it because I had just gotten a new camera (a Nikon D5000 digital SLR-- it's pretty sweet).  So I had to quickly browse the manual and familiarize myself. I think the photos turned out not-half-bad, actually.
Check out the entire lookbook here.



No comments:

Post a Comment