* * *

* * *

Pages

21.6.12

I've got a very busy couple months coming up. . . starting this weekend with my first of two vintage markets. Thread & Ink is this Saturday and will feature independent designers and vintage sellers. There is also going to be a fashion show which I'm a part of!

I'm a little behind on getting my "looks" together, but I think I'm going to go with a glamorous gold and sparkle 1960's theme. In looking through my recent purchases, I noticed I have a lot of items from that era in shades of gold, cream and pink, some with sequins or gold thread. And finally I found a petite model who fits perfectly into this amazing couture gown!! So I will definitely be featuring this as one of my looks.
The big news is this though- A week from now I'll be 1/7 owner of a vintage store in town!! My friends at the Good Style Shop have decided to make it a collective, and they invited myself and a few other on-line sellers to join up. Next month we'll have our grand re-opening party and by then the shop should be totally renovated and packed full of awesome stuff! I'm super excited!
So for now I better get back to work on planning this fashion show. . . I'll post pictures next week!

XO,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment