* * *

* * *

Pages

11.4.11

So, once again I find myself apologizing for the lack of posts. . . I have been incredibly busy, plus we are FINALLY getting some decent Spring weather, so I've been outside as much as possible. Last week, however, I got to take a break from my hectic schedule to celebrate my 29th birthday. I can't believe my 20's are almost over. . . It really, really flew by fast. But, enough lamenting my fleeting youth. . . My birthday was lovely, thanks to my friends and my sweetheart, Josh. Somehow, he managed to plan a "surprise party" and I didn't find out about it until the day before!  Not bad, for someone who can never keep a secret. Luckily, the weather was nice so we grilled a feast of seafood, veggies, steak, and of course (this is Wisconsin)-- brats.  And my friend Kylie put together a pinata filled with candy, mini bottles and "adult" goodies.
The next day Josh and I went for a lovely drive out of the city. . . We were looking for thrift stores but didn't find many that were open. Oh well, the scenery was great!

2 comments: