* * *

* * *

Pages

5.3.11

It's Prom Season!

So, in case I haven't mentioned it yet-- I'm planning a big event for this Spring. It's a vintage-themed prom. It will be the third event that I've planned with the other Vintage Madison ladies, at the same venue as the Fall Fashion Show that we held back in September. I'm so excited because I think people will really get into the whole theme-- asking a date "to prom", finding the right vintage dress, going out to dinner beforehand, dancing the night away. . .
Last week we started working on our advertising campaign by having a Prom-themed photo shoot. Our talented friend Alice Ezrow did the hair and make-up, inspired by outfits from three decades: the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. I put together this lookbook and included some "real" vintage prom pics that I found online. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment