* * *

* * *

Pages

25.1.10

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess. I have been an avid vintage clothing collector (and wearer) since I was a very young girl. Lately I've been selling bits and pieces of my collection on Etsy . . .I like to think of it as sharing the love. . .and making room in my packed closet.
Wanderlost started out as a line of screenprinted t-shirts, ties, handmade bags and jewelry. I still love to make stuff, and will be including these items in my Etsy shop. The word "wanderlost" is a hybrid of the word wanderlust (which I definitely have) and the quote "not all who wander are lost." I love to travel, and when I am in a new city the first thing I do is find the local thrift/vintage stores and markets.
I dedicate this blog to all the other girls out there who love to wander and appreciate a well-preserved piece of vintage clothing- because "they just don't make 'em like they used to!"

No comments:

Post a Comment